Time to review, reflect and re-adjust. The three “R’s”…
- Work out 5 days per week – done
- Write every day – missed one – again.
- Get up early and start my day off right – 5 out of 7
- Weight – get to 189 by Thanksgiving morning (Manchester Road Race 5K) – hit 191, well on my way! Only 2 pounds to go!
What went well
I accomplished all my workouts for the week. This week I did some interval work on the treadmill and drills in the pool.
Repeat – I did posts on 6 out of seven days. I had a lot of things to do and the priority of posting slipped. Totally avoidable. (see below)
Where can I make some improvements
- Proper planning – Task list. Do this the night before. List 2 – 3 things I would like to accomplish the next day. Keep focused.
- Continue to log my food intake and workouts on the “Lose It” app. Plan and make meals ahead of time.
- Put another plan into action – I am not going to say what this one is 😉
- Waking up early REALLY sets the tone for the day. Lazy out of bed is not a good thing.
Plans for the week
Workouts will be:
- Monday, Wednesday – swim
- Tuesday – run
- Thursday – Manchester Road Race 🙂
- Friday – off
Today was a long run of 6 miles. Hit a PR (personal record) for 10k distance. Ran this a little slower than what I plan for Thursday. After the run I felt really good. Probably the best I have felt after a long run yet!
I had a great week. I truly am blessed. Overall feeling great and grateful. Life is awesome!
As always, Truly Blessed!