Time to review, reflect and re-adjust. The three “R’s”…
- Work out 5 days per week – done
- Write every day – missed one
- Get up early and start my day off right – 6 out of 7
- Weight – get to 189 by Thanksgiving morning (Manchester Road Race 5K) – hit 192, well on my way! Only 3 pounds to go!
What went well
I accomplished all my workouts for the week. I went a little longer on both the treadmill (40 minutes) and pool (doing 1,250 yards).
I did posts on 6 out of seven days. I had a lot of things to do and the priority of posting slipped. Totally avoidable.
I did a “long run” which is my longest to date. This was also done on a chilly, windy day. A very good accomplishment.
I completed the majority of my weekly tasks and did my morning reading every day.
Where can I make some improvements
- Proper planning – Task list. Do this the night before. List 2 – 3 things I would like to accomplish the next day. Keep focused.
- Continue to log my food intake and workouts on the “Lose It” app. Plan meals ahead of time.
- Put another plan into action – I am not going to say what this one is 😉
Workouts will be:
- Monday, Thursday – run
- Tuesday, Friday – Swim
- Saturday – another long run
I had a great week. I truly am blessed. Overall feeling great and grateful. Life is awesome!
As always, Truly Blessed!